Dynamics GP Web Service Installation Error troubleshooting.
1) Uninstalled Completely Dynamics GP Web Services.
2) Remove ADAM instance prior to the reinstall of GP WebService
3) Make sure eConnect is not installed on Dynamics Database server before installing Dynamics GP Web Service. If eConnect is installed Uninstalled eConnect with all SQL objects.
4) Run following SQL Script to verify Dynamics GP Database is exist in SQL Server or not
a. Select CMPANYID,CMPNYNAM,INTERID from Dynamics..SY01500
b. Select * from Dynamics..DB_Upgrade
c. Select * from Dynamics..DU000020 order by companyID
5) DB_Upgrade will show if any company is not with Current Version and SP.
6) If you found any discrepancy in physically available Dynamics GP Company Database in SQL and Select Statement in “SY01500” run clearcompanies sql script from Microsoft, Download from KB973027 (Point No : 4)
If you found any discrepancy in Version please upgrade company or if you don’t want those company drop Company DB and run above script to clear company from system table.
7) Verify ISO code enter or not with following script or Login to Dynamics GP and Enter ISO code to all Currency follow Microsoft Dynamics GP Web service Installation document for ISO Code.
Run the following script against each company that is running in Dynamics:
select CURNCYID, CURRNIDX, ISOCURRC from DYNAMICS..MC40200
select FUNLCURR, FUNCRIDX from MC40000
Most important in ISO code make sure it 3 Digit ISO Code for each currency.
8) Once you've finished removing Web Services, verify that you are logged onto the IIS Server as a domain account with these permissions:
a) Use Domain Account is SQL Server is on a different machine than IIS server.
b) Local Administrator permission on both the IIS and SQL Servers.
c) Rights to create objects in SQL Server. I usually recomment the dbCreator and SecurityAdmin SQL Role if not sysadmin
d) Also Make sure this Domain Account user has the DYNGRP and public role permission for "DYNAMICS" and all of your GP Company Databases. DYGRP will give Domain Account user the Select, Insert , Delete and Update permission needed to update Dynamics GP Database.
e) Create anew WebSite in IIS Manager to install Web Services. I would recommend using a New Site Name and New Port Number if possible.
9) Run Installation file with following command it will help to create log if it show any installation error.
msiexec.exe/i "C:\Path\DynamicsGPWebServices.msi"/l*v C:\WSVerbose.log"*****replace Path with the actual pathname to the DynamicsGPWebServices.msi file, in which you're using to start the install*****
Hope it will help you to resolve issue. Do not forget to go through Log file it will help you to understand issue.