When I goto -->Inquiry-->Sales-->Transaction by Document or Customer and try to lookup that invoice it was showing me different invoice and on some invoice it was throwing “This Document has been removed from Sales Order Process history” even though invoice is open.
I have tried everything but it didn't resolve issue and at last open support request with Microsoft and found very strange issue that if in Transactions-->Sales-->Edit Transaction Information “Description field” was not same as Invoice No e.g. if your Invoice # is : INV000324354 Description must match INV000324354 otherwise you get same error. In our production environment somehow in Description shows other Invoice no and that’s reason it was drill down to wrong invoice no.
Note: If Description is blank it work perfectly but if Description is other than Invoice No then it act differently.
Good news is that Microsoft confirms that it is “Bug” and already reported but don’t know when Microsoft is going to resolve this issue.
Until Next Post !!!