When I goto
-->Inquiry-->Sales-->Transaction by Document or Customer and try to
lookup that invoice it was showing me different invoice and on some invoice it
wasthrowing “This Document has been removed from Sales
Order Process history” even though invoice is open.
I have tried everything but it didn't
resolve issue and at last open support request with Microsoft and found very
strange issue that if inTransactions-->Sales-->Edit Transaction Information “Description
field” was not same as Invoice No e.g. if your Invoice # is : INV000324354Description must match INV000324354 otherwise
you get same error. In our production environment somehow in Description shows
other Invoice no and that’s reason it was drill down to wrong invoice no.
Note: If Description is blank it work
perfectly but if Description is other than Invoice No then it act differently.
Good news is that Microsoft confirms
that it is “Bug” and already reported but don’t know when Microsoft is going to
resolve this issue.